As long as we all know and follow the rules of the game, we will get along nicely
- You must be a registered member to post. Registration is free. As a non registered user you can still read posts.
- Disrespectful verbal abuse will not be tolerated. We understand how passionate people can become on this issue, but remember to debate the idea or belief, do not attack the person.
- Watch your language. Consider this a PG-13 rating forum.
Follow these suggestions to get the most from your debating experience.
- Update your profile with your photo and any other information about yourself. Unlike most debate boards, we frown upon anonymity here. Be proud of who you are what you stand for.
- Subscribe to each category -- or those in which you are interested. Click on each category topic and then click the "subscribe" button. You will then get notified of all new posts in that category. If it gets too much, you can always easily unsubscribe.
- Give Karma! "Karma" is like cash for us doing the debating. When you read a post and you think the person has made a very good point, good argument, or responded to a criticism very well, add Karma by clicking the "+" icon under their photo, near the word "Karma". If they said something not so smart, take away Karma by clicking the "-" sign. Karma is NOT a measure of correctness, but more of debating skills and the ability to make good points. Hopefully, Karma will be given and taken away based on this and not on the beliefs of the debater.
Thank you and have fun here! If you want to cancel your membership at any time, use the contact form in the main menu to make that request.